Fellowship & Sunday School @ 9:40 a.m.
Sunday morning is, and always will be, a time where we focus on creating an environment where students encounter the relevant but timeless truths of Scripture. Sunday morning classes are taught by a group of gifted and caring teachers. Our FUEL students have the wonderful opportunity of hearing multiple teachers on rotation proclaiming the same truths from Scripture every week.
- High School students meet in the Rock (youth building) and split into a 9th-10th grade class (taught by Sandy Scott and Jeff Gordon), and an 11th-12th grade class (taught by Beth Sullivan and James Young)
- Middle School students meet in the Wayve Room (above the Historic Sanctuary) and split up into a guys group and two girls' groups (6th and 7th/8th) 6th grade girls are taught by Cathie Walling and Heidi Conrath, 7th & 8th grade girls are taught by Kerri Brinkoeter and Jeanna Jones. All middle school boys are taught by Glen Dubcak, Zeke Jagst and David Zimmerman.
Worship @ 10:50 a.m.
The youth sit together on the front few benches at the Worship Center. Come join us! We have students who serve the church every week by collecting the offering at this service. Other students serve every other week or once a month in various Preschool worship classes or in Elementary Promiseland. For more information or to join a teaching team, contact Kate or Toni.
All of our students are strongly encouraged to get plugged in to a LIFE group during the school year. These times focus on building community with one another through prayer, Scripture, and other spiritual practices.
High School. Sunday Nights. 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- 9th & 10th grade girls @ Cianfrani's. Led by Kaylie Jensen and Courtney Putnam
- 11th &12th grade girls @ the Mullaney home (413 Rosedale Blvd). Led by Kate Mullaney
- 9th-12th grade guys @ Alan's office. Led by Brad Pharr and Alan Putnam
Middle School. Sunday Nights. 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- 6th-8th grade guys @ the Rock- led by Jose Arreola and Colton Borger
- 6th-8th grade girls @ the Wayve Room- led by Laura Zimmerman
Ignite worship - 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Ignite is our midweek worship service geared for all students (6th-12th grade), and meets in the Worship Center. Ignite offers food every week from 6:30-7 p.m., followed by a game from 7-7:30 p.m. focused on building community among the students. From 7:30-8:30 p.m. we worship together through music with our worship pastor, John, and Alan Putnam teaches students how to better love God and people through relevant teaching that is directly applicable to the lives of students.