Fellowship & Sunday School @ 9:40 a.m.
Sunday morning is, and always will be, a time where we focus on creating an environment where students encounter the relevant but timeless truths of Scripture. Sunday morning classes are taught by a group of gifted and caring teachers. Our FUEL students have the wonderful opportunity of hearing multiple teachers on rotation proclaiming the same truths from Scripture every week. Our curriculum is "Life Bible Study". Contact the church office for password info so that you can see the calendar of lessons and access devotionals to continue study with your students at home.
- High School students meet in the Rock (youth building) and split into a 9th-10th grade class (taught by Jeff Gordon), and an 11th-12th grade class (taught by Beth Sullivan and James Young)
- Middle School students meet in the Wayve Room (above the Historic Sanctuary) and split up into a guys group and two girls' groups (6th and 7th/8th) 6th grade girls are taught by Cathie Walling and Heidi Conrath, 7th & 8th grade girls are taught by Kerri Brinkoeter and Jeanna Jones. All middle school boys are taught by Glenn Dubcak, Zeke Jagst and David Zimmerman.
Worship @ 10:50 a.m.
The youth sit together on the front few benches at the Worship Center. Come join us! We have students who serve the church every week by collecting the offering at this service. Other students serve every other week or once a month in various Preschool worship classes or in Elementary Promiseland. For more information or to join a teaching team, contact Kate or Toni.
All of our students are strongly encouraged to get plugged in to a LIFE group during the school year. These times focus on building community with one another through prayer, Scripture, and other spiritual practices.
High School Students (9th-12th Grade)
- Girls: Sundays, 4:30-6:00 p.m. @ the Rock- led by Kate Mullaney.
- Guys: Wednesdays, 5:30-6:20 p.m. @ the Rock- led by Ernest Jones & Colton Borger
- Co-Ed: Sundays, 6-7:30 p.m. @ Ernest Jones' home- led by Ernest Jones & Jake Fenske
Middle School Students (6th-8th Grade)
- Girls: Sundays, 4:30-6:00 p.m. @ the Wayve Room- led by Laura Zimmerman
- Guys: Wednesdays, 5:30-6:20 p.m. @ the Rock- led by Brian Mullaney
Ignite worship - 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Ignite is our midweek worship service geared for all students (6th-12th grade), and meets at the Ministry Center. Ignite offers food every week from 6:30-7 p.m., followed by a game from 7-7:30 p.m. focused on building community among the students. From 7:30-8:30 p.m. we worship together through music with our worship pastor, John, and our various speakers who teach students how to better love God and people through relevant teaching that is directly applicable to the lives of students.
* Download form above, print and return to the church office by April 16. Registration forms are also available in the church office.
* Curriculum is "Follower." Students from Baylor University are coming to lead this weekend. Speaker is Evan Edwards. For more info or to volunteer, contact Toni.